Re: Stolen Spare Tire

From: Mark Jackson (a0004096@airmail.net)
Date: Sat Jun 02 2001 - 14:01:12 EDT

I've seen a R/T here in DFW, Texas. It looks like the owner went to Lowe's
or Home Depot and got a pretty big chain and looped it through the frame and
rim. It was cool looking because it was the shiny kind of chain. Then
there was the big pad lock on the thing. Don't know how effective it is (a
thief can still anything if they're determined enough and have enough time)
but it looked pretty good.

P.S. Mine had the factory locking cable installed around the frame and
wheel. Did yours have one installed? If so, was it cut off?