Re: Vacuum Help Please

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 10:23:00 EDT

No, but, wouldent that cause the MAP to read a vacume still when you punch
the gas? (Run lean for a sec) My truck only stalls for about 50 miles after
I reset the computer, and with the addition of the "cat box" it seems to not
fluctuate as bad when ya come to a stop... I've been seeing more of 14" of
vacume here lately once it warms up... :-)

Tim Berry