Re: Wax

From: Steve Owens (sowens01@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 17:27:35 EDT

I used Liquid Glass on my 83 Mustang. Great finish, but you gotta make
absolutely sure the finish is perfectly clean before applying the stuff.
Otherwise, every little bit of left behind dirt will show through (as will
every other little defect in the finish), and it's a PITA to remove.

The last wax I tried was Collinite. Easy to apply and a hard, glassy finish.
Probably the best wax I've ever found. Problem is I'm having a hard time
finding it now. :-(

Just my $0.02.