RE: Ticket Woes! Advice Needed!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 23:38:47 EDT

William,

You have serious problems! I go 80 all the time...no, wait, I take that
back..I go 80 when I slow down. You need to keep a more watchful eye. I
would suggest you tell the judge, either on the first one or the second one
that you now have two fine yellow pieces of paper and could he please have
mercy on you and let you take two traffic schools. If the judge got some
the night before you might get away with an 8-hour session and a 12-hour
session. If he didn't get any.....good luck. The insurance rates are the
highest over the next 37 months beginning on your next renewal. Then they
slowly drop down. You really better be careful. One more in the next 4
months and you won't need to worry about driving for awhile. Or maybe you
can get Ed's help....Hey Ed, what do you think?

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD