Re: RE: Pics homebrew ABS+KN intake as requested

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 10:26:13 EDT

You can't see it in the pics but I have a small 5" length of 1"x2" braced
between the ABS and the plastic bracket in front of the TB. It is lashed in
place with big tie wraps. Ugly but functional. The cone itself is also
lashed in place with big tie wraps that additionally hold the breather section
on. I want to add a bracket/mount point near the first elbow on the filter
end of the assembly.

Marty