Jet II vs IAT adjuster-Results

From: John Clawson (johnc@asltg.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 10:35:26 EDT

OK, here goes!!

Had the chance to Gtech the truck yesterday and the Sunday before. Last

Sunday I ran with the IAT box, then changed over to the Jet for
yesterday. Air temps for the 2 days were 87* approx. Humidity
variation +/- 5 percent.

Here are the results of 3 good runs each day-brace yourself!

Lowest Gtech to Lowest Gtech IAT won by 10rwhp.
Average Gtech to Average Gtech IAT won by 15rwhp.
Highest Gtech to Highest Gtech IAT won by 15rwhp.

Whether the Jet quit working, never worked, or whatever, these numbers
are sure meaningful to me. Let me know what you think.

Best,

jc
00 Sport,cc,4.7,4X4,auto,3.92sg,
Quickd air,Flowmaster,180 tstat,