RE: Re: RE: Centerforce Clutches

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 18:32:05 EDT

Not for all applications.

I use the dual friction on my ultra-lite go cart Suzuki GT. They do not have
it for the Stage-II. But the pedal feeling is 50 percent of the normal
stock clutch.

However, on the next Dakota, seeing the difference on the clutch unit for a
five speed tranny from CHRYCO, I will have to opted out of the warranty on
the drive train for the Centerforce Dual. There is room for additional
HP/TQ and not worrying about if the clutch fails in 20K.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
System Engineer (IOW/IOS-NT)
PSD, MCTSSA