Re: Re: 2002 news??? + R/T Heads

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 11:43:30 EDT

I got the 1.92.. I didnt see any real need to go with the bigger valves
since I have a blower.. The heads come with NO gaskets, i used stock ones
from the dealer, about 1 month later, i had a blown head gasket, switched to
Fel-Pro about a month ago and seem to be doing ok now...
power is hard to say, as I did a cam at the same time too... but, yes, top
end was good :-) (stupid tranny boggin on the low end)

Tim Berry