RE: R/T heads

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 19:56:18 EDT

They are NOT from the Dakota R/T. These are heads by Mopar Performance. I
believe Marty from KRC Performance also does them. I will get mine ported
and polished with the 2.02/1.62 valves. There are also aluminum ones that
are about half the weight but I still don't know about those. Cam, of
course, is another consideration. I would probably talk with Marty about
that (or Bernd) to determine how radical (or not) to go so that I don't lose
my low end.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD