Re: Subs

From: -=Krawdaddy=- (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 22:02:09 EDT

I had a 90 Dakota RC with the 8' bed. I had 3 JL 10w6's behind the seat in a
huge ass box. I had a Punch 200 running them. The amp was under the seat.
The box actually made my seat move up one notch and sit almost straight up
(instead of angled back) It was uncomfortable, but it POUNDED. I sure miss
that system. It was one of my best.

I also had 4 12's onetime in my sleeper, then I went to a single 10 in a
bandpass. I have pics of the truck on my site, but no pics of the system

Krawdaddy - New Orleans, La.
      www.krawdaddy.net
           ICQ# 2325710