RE: Put up or Shut up

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 00:17:47 EDT

I know...but we V6'ers can dream. ;)

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net] On Behalf Of Ray Sulich
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 10:32 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Put up or Shut up

At 09:39 AM 6/7/2001 +0000, you wrote:

>Go for it. Kick some V8 butt. :)

Come on Bernd, you know the saying...... there's no replacement for
DISplacement. :) Put a 318 or 360 under the hood and it takes alot
less
to make the times drop. Wanna race a DAK with 426 Hemi ? That would be
my
ultimate ride. I have the DAK but unfortunately I don't have the motor,

the drive train or the time to make it work. I had a Ford Pinto that I

put a 302 BOSE into. I would have been willing to put that on the strip

with your truck. I guess wishes in one hand and..... never mind.... :)