Atlanta Dyno Group Run

From: Shawn Bowen (Shawn@bowen.com)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 22:34:56 EDT

Hey folks,
        I spoke with a guy with a Dyno setup on the north side of Atlanta today and
if there are 8-10 of us he will do 3 Pulls each for $55 bucks. He's only
willing to provide HP/Torqe curve printouts due to the amount of setup time
for each vehicle.
        Once my SC and 50 Shot Nos is on I'm going for a half day or so to dial in,
which isn't cheap, but I figured some other folks in Atlanta might be
interested in a group pull as well. I'm thinking next Saturday or the
following. Shoot me an email if you're interested. My dial-in day will be
a separate day obviously as the group run will take a day as it is.

Shawn
98 5.2L 4x4 CC