Re: RT Killer hit, AGAIN!!(somewhat long)

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 11:49:01 EDT

something about us 3.9l guys gettin hit...I got hit twice in the last year,
once some idiot changed lanes into me. The other time a 3500 desil ram
rearended me and pushed me into a durango. The same stuff happened to me as
did you in that accident plus I needed a new front bumber and rear window.
Godd thing I know the stimator at the body shop...the whole truck has new
paint on it now.
;)
Hope everything turns out ok.
Tell me about the r/t killer..whats done to it?

-greg