Re: GenIII grille help! (quick?)

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 13:06:06 EDT

Andy,

    I just checked the FSM and there's no special instructions or notations
for the front grille. It looks fairly straight-forward. I looked at my
grille/hood and there is no gap (remember I have the fiberglass hood as
well). I really don't think there should be a gap where you are talking
about.

    I was wondering if you loosed up/removed the round tubing (grille
mounting bracket)? If you did (or even if you didn't) there might be enough
adjustment in the bolts to allow the grille to come back into position.
Also, double check to make sure that there is no obstruction which is
preventing the grille from coming back all the way.

    Good luck and I'm sorry I couldn't have been more help.

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport