Re: GenIII grille help! (quick?) UPDATE

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 15:39:23 EDT

OK, we ended up removing the entire grille bracket from the hood. Looks
like the end of the screw that goes into the grille itself had stripped
the plastic on at least 2 of the holes. I put them back in and things
should be better.

While the grille is off, however, I'm putting on a rain gutter screen
grille insert.