For Sale: Air Intake Kit

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 15:19:14 EDT

I am selling my truck's homemade cold air intake I made. It has a GenIII air
hat(breather hose nipple capped off), rubber connector, pvc setup(painted
flat black), and a large K&N Cone Filter at the end. I just cleaned and
reoiled the filter about 500 miles ago, so it should be good for a long
time. Otherwise, Pep Boys does sell the K&N Air Filter Cleaning Kits for
$11.99, which comes with the cleaner and new oil for the filter. The K&N
Cone Filter should flow about 900+ CFM; PN##RE-0920. Also with this cold
airt intake kit I am selling the K&N Breather Filter which is a direct
replacement for the valve cover breather. This is the ALL METAL version,
which is probably the best one; PN#62-1520

Prices new from Summit:
K&N Cone Filter; #KNN-RE-0920: $38.95
K&N Breather; #KNN-62-1520: $23.99

I will sell everything, K&N valve cover breather, K&N Air Filter(freshly
cleaned), GenIII air hat and entire cold air intake setup.........for $50.

I also have an Amsoil 2Stage High Flow Air Filter which ran me $35 new, will
sell for another $5. This Amsoil filter should fit any GenII V6/V8 Dakota
with the round factory air filter housing setup.
Email me privately if interested at GrnDak4x4@Home.Com
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6