For Sale: MSD Kit

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 15:22:57 EDT

Prices listed were found on Summit's website. Everything is sold as
a package deal. Here is what I have:

MSD Ignition 6-Offroad
-Brand spankin' new in box
-Never used; 2 sets of instructions
-PN#6470
-$212.95

MSD RFI Noise Filter
-Used, works great
-Comes with cover
-4 Ring style terminals for wiring
-Comes with instructions
-PN#8830
-$25.95

MSD Noise Filter Cap
-Brand new cover
-PN#8829
-$4.39

MSD Universal Wiring Harness
-Used, but works fine
-Comes with instructions
-PN#8873
-$13.95

MSD Vibration Mounts
-Extra brand new set of 4
-PN#8823
-$15.95

Also being sold with this kit is a brand new never used complete set of MSD
wiring and MSD weather-tight connectors needed to install an MSD Ignition.
The 6470 comes with these, but I have another spare complete set. I will
inlcude 8 feet of black plastic wire loom to make the installation very neat
and professional. I am also including the battery to noise filter wires.
This 'wiring harness' gets connected to the pos/neg posts on the battery and
runs to the MSD Noise Filter. This harness is enclosed with black plastic
wire loom and has ring style terminals at each pos/neg end; The MSD Noise
Filter 'bolts' use ring style terminals. This battery to noise filter
harness is about 6.5'-7' long. I ran it from the driver's side battery down
the firewall and to the noise filter mounted on the passenger's fenderwell;
so it is plently long for nearly any truck. Just the MSD parts are alone
worth atleast $275, and probably another $50 worth of miscellaneous parts,
plus free shipping! Yes, I will pay shipping on everything, within reason of
course. Once again, please dont ask for something individually, as
everything is sold as a 'kit'.

I would like $225 for this entire kit/system, and I will pay for shipping &
handling.
Email me privately if intersted. GrnDak4x4@Home.Com
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6