Re: Re: 360 MPI short block P5007549

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 23:54:04 EDT

Hey Jon, sounds like a possible project for Steiger Performance
Bernd, is Speedtweaks ready for something like this? Maybe I should get into
it? Just order crate short blocks, build 'em and sell them?
hmmmmmmmm...........
Oh, and Sam- Mopar put togther a kit?? Maybe you know something I don't but
I feel lucky mopar even builds the trucks themselves, not to mention a
select few upgraded parts!

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Sam South" <sawcut64@mediaone.net>

I think swapping in a 360 is getting to be a pretty easy situation, now that
they have all these ready-to-go bolt on parts available. I'm surprised Mopar
doesn't have an R/T 360 crate motor with the R/T cam, heads, and M1 intake
assembled for sale, and also while they're at it, maybe a swap kit with all
the parts needed in one package. As soon as its in and running I'll update
my page with as much info on the swap as possible, and good luck on yours
too Mike.
Sam South
95 Dak, 5.2L,3.90 LSD,5-speed(Soon to be 360 powered)
14.10@98.05
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Mt5J8FaDfVCv6/
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html