RE: Gearing. Question, Been brought up before but I forget

From: Gensch, Travis (Travis.Gensch@qtiworld.com)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 09:54:27 EDT

The light came on, thanks Ron. I never really knew what the 3.55 actually
stood for. I always assumed it was some internal ratio, but did not know
how it related to anything. So, I could never remember if the ratio had to
go up or down to make the RPM increase for the MPH/gear combo. This I can
remember.

Travis
Quite green, but learnin'