Re: which air cleaner setup to run on Gen II

From: miggitymike (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 19:06:50 EDT

>>I'd like to run the mopar perf one (to match the valve
covers) which is 12.75 inches but I have to check and see how high the
filter
can be before contacting the hood (anyone already know?). <<

As far as off the shelf stuff, the open element is about your only option.
Most people go with a 3" tall element, but I've seen taller. The only way to
get cool air without buying a hood is to make something yourself, but if
you're anything like me, you want it to be nice n' bolt-on =)

-miggity