Re: Commercial Plates

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 01:29:31 EDT

I just moved from CA to OH and all I know is that CA will tax the s@#t out of
anything they can, they even taxed vehicles brought in from other states fro
a couple years until they got sued and had to sent out refunds to everyone
that paid it
I have my truck registered as a commercial truck here in OH even though I
could register it as a non commercial truck. I get the 10,000 pound weight
rating (about $150 a year) so that I dont have to take any exhaust sniffer
tests, hence I can build her up and not worry about whether or not she'll
pass the test.

JOHN
95 cc, 318, many mods