New JBA Headers are on

From: Shawn Bowen (Shawn@bowen.com)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 00:02:17 EDT

I installed my JBA Headers tonight;-). Was a pretty easy install, though
they make their bolts a pain in the ass to put on. The Headers are pretty
loud, much louder in the cab than I expected. It started raining at the end
of the install so I finished up real quick, fired her up, and let her warm
up with the hood in the garage. Went for a test drive while it was raining
like crazy, I'll re-check the bolts in the morning and make sure everything
is snug.

Shawn
98 5.2L 4x4 CC