Re: AAAARRRGGGGHH!

From: Bill Pruitt (wpruitt1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 20:11:34 EDT

Are you installing this hard drive through a PCI add-in card or direct IDE
to the motherboard?
If direct to the motherboard, it should not have and effect on your Network
card.
If you are using a PCI interface card, try moving it to another open PCI
slot as far away from the network card as possible.

Bill Pruitt
'01 QC 4.7, Auto, Flo-Pro exhaust, Downey Tarp, Viper Alarm, RhinoLiner, K&N
Glas-Scapes "Stars and Stripes", "Tail-Gate Open" warning light
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/billspages/