Re: NEON...and ON...and ON......

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 18:06:22 EDT

In a message dated 6/16/2001 9:03:29 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
hoegen@kersur.net writes:

> I've also seen them as part of the exterior
> mirrors...but heck if I know where I can get aftermarket ones...if they
> exist.

Well, Street Scene makes some Signal mirrors now with there electoluminecent
indicators on the front of the mirror, can be clear Blue or Green. Very cool
looking I am planing on getting some for the Dakota (I think that mirror s
for a Gen 3 Dak will go right onto a Gen 2, I saw a set of Street Scene
mirrors ona 96 and they looked exactly like the mounting patterns for a Gen
3, and friends 98 mirrors looked really close, but we didn't actually try
em....

As for the sidemarkers, I would suggest pullin offf the V8, V6 or Magnum
Power emblem, and putting it there to cover the hole, very cool, check out
Desters Dakota for a perfect exaple....

I am planning on getting a set for my Sister Jeep Cherokee, where painting
the orange reflector on the side white (to match the vehicle) and putting a
set on the fenders it'll look bitchin!

Greg