Re: Running again now OTC-3560

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 18:20:39 EDT

I found 2 prices online for the OTC Model 3560. The are around $1000-$1300.

http://automotivetools.com/online-store/scstore/p-OTC-3560.html

http://www.ntxtools.com/manufacturers/otc/otc3560.htm
http://www.ntxtools.com/Merchant/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=01&Product_Code=OTC+3560&Category_Code=224

I like it!