Re: Running again

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 17:56:24 EDT

yessir, you can use the OTC Enhanced 4000 to set the dist. sync, as well as
IAC tests, TP tests, etc, etc.. The DRB replacement I posted about this AM
is probably a couple grand easily, I plan on finding out tommorrow :)
fwiw, I set the dist sync by lining up the rotor w/ the TDC #1 mark on the
dist. plate and was within 1 deg of what I could set it using the scan tool
(at the time a SnapOn 2500)

--
   Jon Smith