RE: What to do with my truck?

From: Russ Borman (xjruss@iwon.com)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 15:46:15 EDT

Will,

   I say lift it and use it like a truck should be used. If I had and R/T,
then I would baby it. But I have a 4x4 and I treat it like one. I do my
best to keep it clean, and it shines up pretty nice. But there is no escaping
the little scratches and nicks that you will get in the paint. I am a bit
anal about the interior, I like to sit on a clean seat and I do my very
best to keep it like new. I figure when the paint is so beat up that I
can't stand to look at it, I'll have it repainted. Simple enough for me,
and I feel that I'm getting my money's worth out of my truck. I saw a guy
who had is entire Jeep Cherokee Line-x'd, now there's and idea... ;o)
   Good luck, and let us know what you decide.

Russ
'99 CC SLT V8 4x4