RE: 2000 Dakota brakes HELP!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 20:23:43 EDT

Powerslot rotors and Raybestos pads. Be careful, there are specific part
numbers for your specific year and model Dakota for both the brakes and
pads. Some moronic places like to charge you a restocking fee if THEY ship
you the wrong ones. Actually I found out that was Powerslot's fault. They
had accidentally packed incorrect rotors in the correct boxes.

For the rotors:

97-2000 Dak's
        Left=8738PSL
        Right=8738PSR

That's it for the rotors. They don't make them for any other years.

For the pads:

Raybestos semi-metallic pads:
2000 SSD820
1999 SSD746