Re: Re: Bitten by performance bug

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 09:27:41 EDT

I have one pic of the truck, but its from awhile ago. I'll get a new one
soon. The heads arent ported yet, they are going out to Marty at KRC
performance to get done when my next paycheck comess in ;). Its getting
done with the mopar templates and all new valve seals springs retainers,
keepers ect. I also got a stock cam to have redone which Comp cams is
regrinding to 200/206 and 504/512 on the 112. This is going in with new
lifters and a mopar 1.6rr set with new pushrods and a double roller chain.
I also modified a stock intake manifold Jon Smith style ;). When all is
done this v6 should haul some major a##. I'm lookin for 14's. ;)

-greg