Re: Jet Chips/JBA Headers

From: Paul Macey (pmacey@ans.net)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 10:24:05 EDT

FWIW, the JET II on my 2001 4.7 with just a Flowmaster catback and rubber
flap/air box snorkel removed, seems to do as advertised and thats with
87 octane (no pinging in the past 100 miles since the chip was added)

A 180 T-Stat, z-tube with the FLOW-PRO filter, and Autolite 3923s go on
next Tuesday, this should then give me the full benefit of the chips
potential.