Re: Simultaneous Hi-Lo Beams on '01

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 15:22:58 EDT

Chris,
    I have a feeling that this would burn up the ground wire in the lite
socket, the bulb plugs into. You would be doubling the current drawn by this
wire. In my estimation you would end up smoking the sockets by running both
hi & low at the same time. The bulb sockets are a weak spot in the Dodges
anyway. I have seen hi-output bulbs burn up these sockets.
    It would be nice to have that much light, I noticed when I go from hi to
lo and the are both on for just a moment, it really lights up everything .
I'm scared to try it . Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, KENNE BELL SC'ed, 5spd.
3.55 LSD, Bored & polished TB, 10w-30 MOBIL 1, GIBSON 3" Single <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>