Very graphic - just my two cents

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 19:29:49 EDT

No need for anyone to reply to this I know I came in late- no need to
keep the post running longer - I jsut felt compelled to throw my two
cents out...

I have never seen anything like that in my life - and while it was very
sobering of a reminder of the dangers of high speed driving and careless
actions - - I think more warning should have been given. Had I know
what it was I would never have looked at that. Not to mention I think
that was along the lines of disrespectfull to the dead. Anyway...

<stepps off soap box>

Tom S.

http://www.SaveChrysler.com

http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine

1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x2 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x4 w/snowplow (non-operable)