Re: Re: OT: This is hilarious

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@NYCAP.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 20:03:49 EDT

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

<<<AWESOME!!! I think these are all people from Joliet, IL>>>

NOT! I've seen some of 'em in Albany, NY!! BTW, they ain't dawgs, they're
VARMINTS!

P.S. That song still sux!

DAK content: That's the DAKSY parked next to Bob Nichol's truck in Chuck's
pix!

Also, 2001 Capitol Area Mopars @ Lebanon Valley is scheduled for Saturday,
September 29. Hope to see as many people (- if not more -) as last year! I
know...I know... it's 3 months away, but I was chatting with Andy Levy on
Friday nite on AIM & was wondering if the DAKS could gather at my place
before the meet, maybe on Friday nite, Sept. 28 for a DAK-over? (Or Sat AM)
Ooooooo I can see the heads turning, as the DAK convoy rolls down to the
meet, now!
I live about 15 minutes/12 miles away form "The Valley" (as we all it up
here).Got a little (1100sq. ft) house on a lake with a big (1,200 sq. ft.)
deck. Got plenty of parking & floor space for sacking out. This'll give
everyone a chance to relax after their drive & to clean their DAKs. When we
get there, you'll just hafta give em a little spiff!
Just something for the NE/NY/NJ DAKsters to keep in mind. Never too soon to
plan, eh?
LMK, & I'll put together a Word Doc. with the directions & send it to
whoever needs it.
AND, since Josh was so kind as to nominate ME as the "new" hibachi chef, I
gladly accept!

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
DML/DML
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4

For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )