Re: Re: Re: OT: This is hilarious

From: Dakota R/T QC (thegrants@snet.net)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 09:18:35 EDT

Daksy
I live in CT. i'll probably get to the mopar show in september. Do you ever
get to the Valley on wednesday nights for street night? I am trying to go
this wednesday.

2000 QC 4.7 5 spd. 3.55 LSD, R/T wheels, Mopar fender flares, Gibson,
Intense performance intake, Jet Stage 2, Bosch +4, 180 tstat,
""DAKSY"" <rsmith13@NYCAP.rr.com> wrote in message
> ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!
>
> <<<AWESOME!!! I think these are all people from Joliet, IL>>>
>
> NOT! I've seen some of 'em in Albany, NY!! BTW, they ain't dawgs, they're
> VARMINTS!
>
> P.S. That song still sux!
>
> DAK content: That's the DAKSY parked next to Bob Nichol's truck in
Chuck's
> pix!
>
> Also, 2001 Capitol Area Mopars @ Lebanon Valley is scheduled for Saturday,
> September 29. Hope to see as many people (- if not more -) as last year! I
> know...I know... it's 3 months away, but I was chatting with Andy Levy on
> Friday nite on AIM & was wondering if the DAKS could gather at my place
> before the meet, maybe on Friday nite, Sept. 28 for a DAK-over? (Or Sat
AM)