RE: V6'ers with Superchargers

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 00:49:29 EDT

oh yea..forgot about that...its gonna be hard if the engine work and the
clutch go in at the same time..hehe. Truck hit 100,000 miles today and I
really dont like the feel of the stock clutch..not sure how much longer it
will last. My 88 4cyl dak had the original clutch in it at 175,000 when it
was sold. This is my only vehicle..dont want to put the dual friction in
and regret it later
-greg