Re: Vin look up please

From: Anthony_Gonatas@ars.aon.com
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 15:37:36 EDT

A VIN must be exactly 17 characters long;
the letters "I", "O", or "Q" never appear.

Thats what I get with that Vin number in the Car faxs page.

Sorry.

"Woodruff, Jason P" <Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com> on 06/25/2001 01:37:21 PM

Please respond to dakota-truck@buffnet.net

To: "DML (E-mail)" <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
cc: (bcc: Anthony Gonatas/KS/ARS/US/AON)

Subject: DML: Vin look up please

I posted this Saturday night, but I think it got lost in all the "I'm
offended by your pictures" postings. So here it is again, thanks.

Jay W