Re: RE: Trade my Dakota??

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 10:01:13 EDT

Keep the DAK...Keep the DAK...Keep the DAK...Keep the DAK...Keep the
DAK...Keep the DAK...Keep the DAK...Keep the DAK...Keep the DAK...Keep the
DAK...

Did I mention you should keep the DAK???

Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm
Truck Home Page: http://www.dakota2.4mg.com