RE: New Dak

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 22:03:32 EDT

STROKER MOTOR!!!

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net] On Behalf Of Shane Moseley
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 8:59 PM
To: DML List
Subject: DML: New Dak

Good news is that I might have just made a deal on a new (to me) Dak!
Its a '93 CC w/318 and auto. Guess its a GenII - first few years of the
magnum engines I think. Bad news is that it was previously owned by a
female postal carrier (it served as her work truck for many years). The
trans is shot (3rd one) and she said the engine needed oil all the time.

Hopefully I'll complete the deal in a few months - we're doin a "trade"
8)

Will post more when I get to check it out.

Latr,

Shane

--
'96
IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs

'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck" '74 Triple-Black Dodge Challenger Rallye 360 home-brew EFI R&D vehicle '68 Black Corvette Convertible 427 (For Sale)