Re: Trade my Dakota??

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 02:11:12 EDT

Hey Adam, even better-I'm keeping them both! Gas mileage, yes it's not great
on the Suburban, but with a 42 gal tank, it doesn't seem that bad! I think
it gets around 18 mpg freeway(avg 80 mph). Not even close to what I do in my
Dakota, but it's a whole different truck,too! The mileage really isn't as
bad as you might think, we've owned it since new and I've got documented
service records for maintenance. It's got an L31 Vortec 350 in it,
compression tested VERY well, VERY even, and the motor still holds approx 40
lbs or a little more oil pressure driving, little over 20 idling in gear.

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Mr. Plow" <adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com>

>188,500 miles

Everything looked ok until i saw this.....
Stick with the new truck, you'll have far fewerr problems, and your gas
mileage, especially with YOUR DAK Will, is going to be way better.

The Adam Blaster