Re: oil pressure oddities (GenII)

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 17:37:55 EDT

Not sure what to tell you about the low oil pressure problem, but I can tell
you that my 95 V6 shows that it is running pretty high oil
pressure...similar to what you describe. I'm not sure that it is really
running that high since I don't think those are the most accurate
gauges.....and they're pretty small. The low oil pressure does however
sound like a problem...especially since it is accompanied by the low oil
pressure light. I've never experienced this problem.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/