Re: DML BBQ less than 2 weeks away!

From: jbleazard@home.com
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 09:10:51 EDT

In article <9has8v$9tt$1@bent.twistedbits.net>, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> I will probably leave less
> than a foot of water on top of the mud; just enough to keep the mud
> from turning into dirt. :-)

Keep in mind that water makes for cool calendar pics :-).

> I plan to bury a couple of anchors at the end of the pit that we can
> use as winch points.

Are these large enough that we'd need to be worried about hitting or
running over them? Just wondering if they'll be right in the path of
the trucks, or off to the side a bit.

This'll be a great time as always... can't wait to get down there!

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white