Re: *** Bed Extender Question***

From: NITF@work.com
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 16:35:43 EDT

All of the tubular style bed extenders like the one that became
popular when the Nissan Frontier Crew Cab came out are made by AMP.
They have a patent on it for a while yet, they contracted Steele Horse
to distribute their design so they are the same item.

If you want the cleanest install go with the one from Mopar which I
have seen for $187 with free shipping at:

http://dodge-parts.net/PP.asp?PID=75

Not sure what the price is from Koller Dodge as they don't have it
listed ont heir website.

NITF