Re: Fumoto Valve Woes

From: Steve (jsm@iglou.com)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 16:47:38 EDT

>It looks like the proper size is 1/2" x 20. I checked on the Fumoto
website,
>and it lists the F-101 [which is 1/2" x 20] as being for "all other
>Dodge engines." So, I guess I'll give that one a whirl.
>
>I apologize if this message is a little erratic. I had originally
>intended to complain about how shoddy Fumoto's website is, but as
>it turns out maybe it's not that bad.

Don't feel bad. I called Fumoto to make sure I was ordering the correct
valve.
I was told the F-106 was the one for our Daks. Of course I had the same
problem,
it doesn't fit. I've sent an email to Fumoto, but as yet no response. I
asked them to
send me the correct one, and to send a postage paid envelope so I can return
the
wrong one they sent me. So is the F-101 the correct one?

Steve
jsm@iglou.com