Re: Zaino questions

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 18:34:47 EDT

Richard, I talked with my co-worker who uses Zaino and he said the same
thing you did. He strips off the polish every spring and starts over with
the clay bar. Though I'd have questions about 300 coats without it ever
being removed, I'm not concerned with removing it every year or so. I am
going to send Sal a message though and ask him about any possible buildup
with an excessively high number of coats.

John