Re: Re: I'm Back

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 20:35:40 EDT

Well, I hope the Centerforce techs will
find the intermitant problem. We all know
the dealer service people never make
mistakes, (yeah right, how about 6 quarts
of oil in my '97 V6). Good luck! let us know
what they find.

GS -

greasy" <gg428@hotmail.com>wrote:

As far as the clutch it's self goes, I feel little difference... The
dealership replaced the 5spd at 35000 miles, I replaced the clutch with the
centerforce, in anticipation of some plans for the truck. I wish I had
stayed with the stock clutch. I now have problems getting it into gear at a
stop, this is an intermitant problem, that the dealership blames on the
clutch and centerforce blames on the trany/instalation.

I do like the peace of mind of a stronger clutch, and if it were installed
correctly it may be worth the hassle. I am going to take a trip to visit
centerforce, as they are located in northern az. We will see what they have
to say when the problem is at their front door.