Re: Was: clear lenses on a GEN II !!!!!, Now: let's order!

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 18:34:02 EDT

In a message dated 6/28/01 2:53:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
carton@madriver.com writes:

<< They go for $85 usually, not sure yet
 what the discount would be until I have an idea of how many others might go
 for it. They will also be up for auction in the future, but there probably
 won't be that much difference in the final price. Let me know if you'd like
 to get in on this.

 Kathy >>

hehehehehehehe I already got my set for only $70. Now to just get our
Gen-II gauge pods going!

The other Will