Re: Fog lights

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 18:27:59 EDT

Personally, I think it's a heat problem. The lenses on my fog lamps started
to craze about a year after I bought the truck. But, for one reason or
another, I didn't take it in before the orignal 3/36000 warranty ran out.
The cracks in my lenses are most definately from heat. They are bulging
outwards away from the bulb, and they are crazed instead of the types of
cracks you'd see from an impact.

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, ........