Re: *** Bed Extender Question***

From: ArcticRoze@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 19:15:56 EDT

In a message dated 6/28/01 1:54:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time, NITF@work.com
writes:

<< If you want the cleanest install go with the one from Mopar which I
 have seen for $187 with free shipping at:
http://dodge-parts.net/PP.asp?PID=75 >>

Thank you for the information you supplied. The price is much cheaper with
free shipping than my local dealer quoted me and because it is out of state I
pay no sales tax. Yaa!!

Thanks to the other DMLrs with the other ideas such as the extend-a-truck. I
considered that, but the bed extender offered a more variety of usage than
just making more room for my surfboard.

Again thanks to all for the information.

Julie
2000 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ V6 3.9 4X2 Driftwood
Gibson Exhaust, Quick D Intake & Throttle Body