Re: Car Ware...BEWARE

From: Bill Pruitt (wpruitt1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 13:14:38 EDT

Based on what I read, I think clear turn signal assys with amber bulbs are
OK.
In Florida, any aftermarket lighting unit must be DOT approved (with their
DOT stamp) and must have the manufacturer's name on it.

I just thought it strange when I did the search not knowing what, if
anything, I'd find and that recall notice was the first thing found.

Learn something new everyday.

Bill Pruitt, Florida
'01 QC 4.7, Auto, Flo-Pro exhaust, K & N Homebrew 3" Air Intake
Downey SST Tarp, Viper Alarm, RhinoLiner
 "Tail-Gate Open" warning light
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/billspages/