Re: Car Ware...BEWARE

From: ArcticRoze@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 12:59:14 EDT

In a message dated 6/29/01 8:47:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
wpruitt1@tampabay.rr.com writes:

<< It "appears" that clear tail light assemblies are not in compliance with
 federal safety standards.
 Are the clear turn signal assemblies non-compliant? Is it a problem with
 law enforcement? >>

Clear turn signals are not a problem with the proper color amber bulb. Any
other color bulb, I believe is a problem in California. My friends 2000
Neon ES came with clear turn signals with amber bulbs. It was part of the
stock design of the car. I wish the Gen III Dakotas when redesigned came
with the same changes as the redesigned Neons got. Clear turns, upgraded
headlights, carbon look interior trim accents, white face gauges, ect.

Just my 2 cents.

Julie
2000 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ V6 3.9 4X2 Driftwood
Gibson Exhaust, Quick D Intake & Throttle Body